I am conducting an “AWS Solution Architect” course aimed at people who want to be trained in order to clear the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification and need complete practical knowledge at the industry level. With that goal fourth batch was completed on 29th May 2017. Sessions were very interactive and it was a really very good experience to trained very professional team members who belong to Sophos and Sterlite Company.
Here is the information about all the trainees who attended this training which is started on 27th May 2017 and completed on 29th May 2017.
|Keyur Goswami||Sophos||Technical Auditor|
|Janak Patel||Sophos||Technical Auditor|
|Asif Mujtaba||Sophos||Global Escalation Engineer|
|Abhishek Khariyal||Sophos||Global Escalation Engineer|
|Ankan Chatterjee||Sophos||Global Escalation Engineer|
|Apurva Rupalkar||Sophos||L2 Sophos Tech Support|
|Deep Pandya||Sterlite Tech||Jr. System Engineer|
|Dhwani Dyer||Sterlite Tech||Software Engineer|
– You give all the basic understanding not only for AWS but also for other things related to Linux & Networking.
– I have enquired multiple training centers for AWS Solution Architect course and found DevOps Service. Janak Sir has very good knowledge about all the service and content delivery was extraordinary. Interactive sessions and practical guidance at top notch. I highly recommended those looking for AWS, Linux courses.
– Training was not a conventional one which means the trainer was more interactive and proactive during training delivery.
– Training was awesome. More concentrate on fundamentals. How to use services and features in real life. How we need to think as a solution architect that part was best.
– A trainer has a good clarity in speech.
– Very interactive and detailed training.
– The first corporate trainer who doesn’t bother about fees.
– Exam tips were genuine.
– The session is very interactive which definitely make difference than others. Will never forget this training. It is really cost effective.