Through this course, you will learn:
- Design and deploy AWS architecture with advance security.
- Cost optimization, performance of infrastructure through hands on labs.
- Monitor and log access and usage of AWS compute, Storage, networking, and database services.
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault
- Basic Knowledge of cloud Computing
- Hands on experience with Networking / System Administration Excellent experience of HTTP/s, DNS, IP.
- understanding of SQL & No-SQL
- Work experience & deep understanding of multi-tier architecture.
- Basic knowledge of NAT.
- Hands on Lab
Duration of Boot Camp:
Having vast knowledge on various Devops Technologies. Currently working with one of the organization in Ahmedabad as a Sr. Devops Engineer having more than 9 years of industrial experience. Acquired various certification on Microsoft, Redhat Linux, AWS Cloud, Jenkins.
Introduction of cloud & AWS
- Introduction of cloud computing
- AWS history & dashboard
- AWS Overview , Architecture Discussion
Identity & Access Management
- IAM Overview and Policies
- IAM Users, Groups, and Roles Access / Secret key
Elastic Cloud Computing
- Amazon EC2 Overview
- Amazon Machine Image(AMI)
- Introduction to EC2 Instance Types Security Group
- Elastic, Public & private IP Overview of Amazon EBS & Snapshot
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) Auto Scaling
- Relation Database System
- DB engine & Instance details
- Security, Option & parameter group
- BYOL- Bring Your Own Licensed
- VPC & subnet group
- Monitoring Resourcing
- DNS Records
Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon VPC and Subnets
- Route Table
- Internet Gateway & NAT Instance / Gateway
- DHCP Option-set, Endpoint
- Using Security Groups and Network ACLs
- Hardware Access VPN with VPC
Amazon Simple Storage Service(S3)
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- S3 Object Storage and Buckets
- Security on bucket
- Web Hosting , Logging & event
- Versioning & Lifecycle
- Cross region replication
- Transfer Acceleration
- Cloud Front
- CDN benefit and requirement
- Cloud Front configuration with static content
- Analytic reports
- Cloud Watch
- Alarm & notification
- Log & billing Monitoring
- Other AWS monitoring
Brief information & discussion :
- SNS / SES /SQF /SWF
- Direct Connect
- Storage Gateway
- Directory Service
- Exam Preparation
- AWS white paper
- Sample question